Many West Australians will identify Two Rocks by its iconic 1982 King Neptune statue, but increasingly, it’s being associated with strong real estate growth and new opportunities for coastal living.
This effigy of the God of water and sea overlooks a suburb perfectly located on Perth’s pristine northern coast line – a coast line set to see future development north as more beach-side living opportunities are sought in the near future.
When most West Australian kids in the 1980s lived south of this landmark, we all made the trek out to the fantastical Atlantis marine park. It seemed so far away back then.
But now, new land for sale, budding infrastructure and developments are making it a realistic location for a dream family lifestyle, so a new generation of WA children can make Atlantis their own magical place.
Two Rocks is seeing a resurgence and property value is growing. It’s perfectly located – a short walk from the beautiful coast, with an increasing amenity for families including the Atlantis Beach Baptist College, Cuddles Childcare, medical facilities and parks.
Over the past 12 months, Two Rocks reported an average of eight days to sell a house. These statistics only reinforce that Two Rocks is likely to see further growth going further into 2022. With new releases of land for sale at Atlantis Beach estate, there’s no better time to invest for your family’s future.
Features and developments in Two Rocks include:
- $6 million Two Rocks Marina upgrade is already underway with brand new boat pens and a vibrant marina
- More than 4km of coastline, including Two Rocks beach, secluded fishing spots, world-class surfing, snorkelling, dog beaches and 4WD trails nearby
- More than 40 hectares of new parklands within the Atlantis Beach estate with playgrounds, BBQs, open spaces and modern shelters
- Two Rocks Primary School and Atlantis Beach Baptist College are both established and located within Atlantis Beach
- Amenities include supermarkets, post office, chemist, gym, wellness clinic and a newly opened medical centre, with more on the way and Joondalup Gate a short drive away
This is a unique opportunity to build your dream family home, while your dream lifestyle is built around you, and the best financial growth to come.
What’s most exciting about Two Rocks is the outlook ahead – there’s a ripple of investment and opportunity beginning, with schools, parks, shopping and transport only becoming more accessible.
Think back to other areas of WA which seemed far reaching once upon a time, like Ellenbrook and Banksia Grove, but are now hubs of modern lifestyle – this kind of growth is what you can expect at Atlantis Beach in Two Rocks.
Developers of the Atlantis Beach estate are passionate about giving young families the opportunity to live in coastal communities and purchase an affordable beachside address of their dreams.
This year will see brand new lots available, where 450 sqm blocks start from $191,000 and will be positioned as Perth’s best value coastal land.
To learn more about new land releases, the Two Rocks area and house and land packages on offer, contact the helpful team at Atlantis Beach on (08) 6001 6371. Or alternatively, click here to browse our land releases.